Staying Informed

21 things you’ll need to grow legal pot in Washington

1 – Easy stuff first: You and all of your partners, sugar daddies/mommas or investors must be 21 or older and have been a resident in Washington for at least three months.


This post is a mere snippet of world-wide industry news, sponsored by:
BizLocal is a web-property of Inspetta LLC, providing innovative web, software and marketing services to business.  Call 800-785-2925 for more information.

Only registered users can leave comments.
Comment text: